Edea Piano Figure Skates
- 24 Hours
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
In the world of skating equipment, where everything seemed to be said and done, a new word has been spoken by Edea. The renowned Italian maestro of skating boots has surprised its fans with yet another masterpiece: EDEA PIANO. These newly developed skating boots represent a combination of beauty, efficiency and hi-tech going in line with the contemporary trend in sports equipment manufacturing.
Edea Piano are the boots created with winning in mind. They are intended to be used by high-level skaters performing triple and quad jumps, as well as, complicated combinations where force, speed, skills and ambition are a must. The Piano are officially the most technologically advanced boots by Edea. The focus of the Piano developers was placed on application of hi-tech materials and improvement of essential structural elements of the skates thus enabling the skater to show better performance. The following new features of Edea Piano allow for greater force, speed and maneuver capacity on the ice:
- New anti-shock system is applied in Edea Piano boots consisting of two layers of NOENE advanced anti-shock material. One layer of the hi-tech special purpose material covers the entire bottom area of the boot sole while the other one is placed on the top of the sole ensuring double anti-shock protection. These anti-shock layers absorb the impact produced by jumping and maneuvering on the ice and reduce ice-surface vibrations providing extra protection for your knees, joints and muscles. By eliminating negative vibrations the Edea Piano boots will secure you from overtraining injuries, give you extra stability and control over your skating moves and provide a firm base for powerful jumps and precise landings. Let the Eldea Piano boots take all the strain and stress while you can focus on your skating practice.
- Ergonomic design. The Edea Piano boots feature a number of innovative design solutions aimed at improvement of skating performance. The boots are manufactured of reinforced new generation materials to be extremely light and strong. Extra stitching is applied on the boots for additional durability. The heel lock is designed to correspond to the natural foot curve thus allowing for a snug fitting and extra stability when moving around the rink. The Edea Piano boots are supplied with state-of-the-art nylon and fiberglass insoles featuring anti-shock heel inserts which also contribute to the incredible sense of comfort and natural fit of the boot. The soles and heels of the Edea Piano boots were specifically designed to enhance the speed and stability of the skater. In Edea Piano boots the waterproof soles are made thinner than in regular boots resulting in the shift of the center of gravity and thus improved controllability. The heels are designed to provide additional balance due to their wide curve covering more than a half of the insole. Edea Piano boots were meant to feel as natural as a part of one’s body allowing the skater to express the entire potential of skill and power.
- Extra comfort. The Edea developers have gone an extra mile to make the Piano a paragon of comfort. The Edea Piano boots are equipped with the Edea patented hooks positioned with comfort in mind which makes them easy to lace and ensures secure leg fixation. The laces are tightened to provide better tongue seating. The tongue is performed according to the leg anatomy providing the so much needed comfort and support when bending for jumps and transitions. The lining of the tongue and the inside of the boots is made of advanced perforated AIR TECH material. Extra padding is placed in the ankle area to ensure a better grip over the foot as well as the optimum comfort. Due to its perforation the padding absorbs and releases the moisture allowing your legs to breath during the intense workouts. The shape of the boot is designed to provide just enough additional space for toe movements so you will not feel stiffened and preserve flexibility for complicated performances. The lining of the Edea Piano boots is made of viscoelastic memory foam which ensures perfect fit of the skates. This thermoformable material creates a unique mold inside of the boots according to the shape of your foot, making them fit like a glove. The Edea Piano boots are designed to become your number one everlasting sport partner and lucky charm for the boldest endeavors.
- Unique style. The unparalleled performance features of the Edea Piano boots are ingeniously combined with their immaculate style. The finesse of Italian fashion is reflected in noble lines and perfect simplicity of the Piano design. There are 7 openings on each boot designed as a metaphoric representation of the 7 notes of a music scale. The piano metaphor is further continued by 7 beautiful Swarovski crystals inserted in the side of each Edea Piano boot making them easily recognizable. The elegant hill curve, the ethereal stylish look and the sparkling of Swarovski crystals make the Edea Piano boots a perfect choice of sports equipment in which aesthetics and purpose are happily blended.
EXTREMELY LIGHT. Lightness has been the Edea mantra through many years of its business history. In relation to skating boots Edea defines lightness as a synonym of better performance. That is why application of advanced extra light materials is one of the main principles of Edea manufacturing practice. The Edea Piano boots are made with the use of mesh and microfiber. These high profile materials were specially selected to make the Piano as light and durable as possible. The Piano boots weigh only 6 lbs! Currently, the Edea Piano is one of the lightest models of ice skates offered on the world market.
WATERPOOF SOLES. The soles of the Edea Piano boots are made of light waterproof material to ensure maximum comfort of the skaters. Nothing will distract you from your skating practice.
SECURE MOUNTING. All Edea boots including the Piano model are provided with premade holes for blade mounting. The holes are designated for blade mounting with special double helix screws. This revolutionized system allows to install the blades in a more secure and long-lasting manner which will save you time and effort in the long term.
CONVENIENT SIZE CHART. For your convenience the Edea Piano boots are manufactured with 5 mm. increments per size in 4 widths: B (narrow), C (standard), D (wide), E (extra wide)
Two colors of the Piano are available: black (sizes 225-310) and white (sizes 225-280)
The Edea Piano are a perfect solution for those skaters who need extra lightness, stability and impetus for intensive practices. The Piano are the newest innovative product of EDEA one of the biggest players in this market area. Although the Piano boots have just been launched this spring they have already found quite a lot of fans and won numerous positive reviews. You have an opportunity to experience the advantages of the Piano boots for yourself! The Edea Piano boots are now available at FIGURESKATINGSTORE.COM. If you need any further information on the EDEA PIANO boots or guidance with respect to the size or width, please contact us at 818-785-2002 - email@example.com
Figure Skaters are always in a strive to better their performance. They accomplish and more with time. This is partially made possible by the equipment they wear. Introducing the latest, most technlogically advanced, very well thought through pair of skates that has no equals in the world. The Bugatti Veyorne of figure skates - Edea Piano Figure Skates. The Edea technicians collected feedback from thousands of skaters worldwide, taking into account style, performance, weight, support and durability they have come up with the most incredible skates to hit the market of figure skating. Edea Piano figure skates encorporate the latest technologies.
The Anti-Shock System in Edea Piano figure skates will minimize shock impact that causes muscles and bones to degenrate eventually causing the ice skater permanent physical damage, increases the risk of obtaining an injury while rigorously training, reduces shock to the knees and to the ankle joints.
Further the anit-shock system in Edea Piano Figure Skates absorbs the ice chatter which makes skating feel a lot smoother. It also produces a firmer take off which in turns gives you the aibity to jump harder and further.
It also reduces the skate movement on landing which allows the figure skater to complete faster jumps and transition between jumps. This in turn increases their overall speed and stability on the ice.
Edea Piano Figure Skates have the technology called the ergonomic heel lock. the boot has been designed in such shape that it ergonomically repeats every curve of the foot which in turns gives the skater increased stability and natural freedom of movement on the ice. Each stroke produces more power to the blade making the skate an extension of your foot. The boot is made up of much more durable materials then it's predcestors. This new design features seven openings and extra stitching which adds extra support. The increased support allows for more powerful thrusts and gives better control while skating.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing
- Integer et est tellusInteger et est tellus non bibendum est.
- Namcos tempusNamcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis.
- Pellentesque diam dolorPellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus.
- Sed faucibusSed faucibus ullamcorper mattis.
- Fusce molestie elitosFusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus.
- Quisque dolutpat orcisQuisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque.
- Praesent an modioPraesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.
- Cum sociis natoque penatibusCum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.